Sunday, October 09, 2005

SICKIE MCSICKASADOG

So... you wake up to the wonderous feeling of a throat the size of your thighs combined, a nose that is so full with snooters that you can't even sniffle through it, your eyes are all puffy, your neck and shoulders ache uncontrollably and you declare, "I AM SICK!" What a fabulous morning.. no?

Welcome to my past few mornings. Doctor says, "Tonsillitis, take 4 pills everyday for 12 days" I say, "Why thank you for the drugs doctor, seems I won't be adventuring into the teenage dabbling art of 'getting smashed' anytime soon. Doctor, "You will feel better in 2 days, but you must finish the perscription or it will get worse." "Yes Doctor, of course I know that!"
But honestly, how does that make any sense at all? What is the point in continuing to take drugs if your need for them no longer persists? I will never understand science.

She let do her makeup tonight. Because we had been watching "What not to wear wannabe" for a few hours and I was flipping through a fashion magazine. My dream job, anything associated with working for a fashion/make up magazine. How awesome would that be? Getting to work with clothes, or make up, or the art of putting a magazine together, creating a front cover, writing editorials. Jeez, I would love to do any of it. hmmm, now.. how do I get myself into that field.... NO FREAKIN CLUE. well, maybe one day it'll come to me. Any ideas? Be sure to let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home