Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Happy.. but not?

So... I am in an extremely pleasant mood.. and yet all I have to write about is unhappy. But, the truth must be written. I did poorly on my first University midterm. I am very upset because I thought I did awesome. I left the exam thinking it was easier than I had expected it to be. And then I just got my grade and it is definitely not up to par. I have to admit, I phoned my dear daddy to tell him about it, but he was not home. I don't know what to do. I thought I knew my stuff, and I thought it was easy, and yet my mark isn't good. hmmm, perhaps I will get my midterm back tomorrow in class and realize that they accidently forgot to add a page of marks which will give me a 90% on the midterm... think it's plauseable? Probably not, but hey... what's the point in living if you cannot dream???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home